Monday, July 29, 2013

July Challenge Day #29

About a year ago, for a Craftster swap, I made a felt heart covered in buttons. I've thought about that heart many times since then, wishing I had one for myself--so with this challenge for motivation, I finally made another one, just for me.

Here are the two halves of the heart, completely covered in buttons.



Here's the finished product. For me, the appeal of this heart is the assortment of buttons all in a shade of the same color. It was so easy to make I can't believe I put it off for so long!


5 comments:

Gill said...

What a great project!
Now to see if I can find enough buttons!!

LimeRiot said...

I really love this Leslie. I like that it's monochromatic but still has so many interesting details to look at. I even think both sides were cute before you stuffed them. They would make adorable brooches!

voyance gratuite email said...

J’adore vraiment ce que vous faites, bravo !!! Merci bien de partager avec nous cet article .

voyance email gratuit said...

Bravo pour ce superbe travail !!!

rosy123 said...

Votre blog est l'un des meilleurs que j'ai vu !
gay telephone